August 1, 2016
First Name: Teylor
Gender Identity: Female
Occupation: ICU Nurse
Mixtape Name: Time-hopping
1) Jump by Kris Kross (1992)
2) Mr. Jones by Counting Crows (1993)
3) Pony by Ginuwine (1996)
4) Show Me Love by Robyn (1997)
5) Stop by Spice Girls (1997)
I actually WAS a Spice Girl when I was little; they are probably my all time favorite group ever. PLEASE have a reunion, Spice Girls.
6) No Scrubs by TLC (1999)
7) All For You by Janet Jackson (2001)
Janet Jackson was my first concert ever when I was 10 years old, only because Michael Jackson wasn’t on tour.
8) Señorita by Justin Timberlake (2002)
Justin Timberlake was my second concert ever which my Dad so graciously endured for me.
9) Dirt Off Your Shoulders by Jay Z (2003)
10) We Are Never Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift (2012)
11) Love Never Felt So Good by Michael Jackson (2014)
Speaking of Michael Jackson, my favorite songs unfortunately were all released before 1992 so I chose this song from his album of unreleased songs, Xscape.
12) Roses by The Chainsmokers (2015)
I am Chainsmokers obsessed and if you haven’t heard their music you need to check them out right now!
Liner Notes: Making this playlist was WAY harder than I thought. I’m a nurse so I only work (maybe) half of the Mondays in a year, but for everyone else who sadly has to go to work every Monday – here is the perfect uplifting playlist for your work day. And since I was born in 1992, I decided to pick songs that I love from then up until now. J
Apple Music Link: Time-hopping